Scattered Graffiti Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

playing at Eagle Island Park



When my dad was up during the week, we decided to go to Eagle Island park for lunch. I never knew that we were so close to such a nice park that I have driven by tons of times. It is right off of State Street in Eagle. We had a really good time! This park is opened year round with a pond that we can swim in, a nice little playground for the kiddos, and some trails for a nice leisurely walk. It also has a big slide that you could go down, but you have to pay a dollar every time that you go down it. I am way too cheap for that! My kids really loved the playground, even though it was a little hot. We also liked the park so much we had to go back one more time to swim just before my dad left.

No comments:

Post a Comment