Scattered Graffiti Background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some things to know about Jared.

I always thought it was cool to look back on things that I wrote about myself at the time and be able to look back see how my interests and ideas have changed. Here is a few tid bits about Jared, who I love so dearly.

What is one thing on your bucket list you would like to accomplish?

I would like to go on a couples mission with my wife.

If you go anywhere where would it be?

I would like to go to Jerusalem to be were Christ was.

What is one of the greatest things that have happened in your life?

I would say that I had the privilege to meet and marry my wife Krista and also being able to have my two kids Bailey and Carter.

What are you really good at?

I pride myself I think in being a good father and husband.

What are you listening to these days?

I love listening to Bobby Darin, Mike Buble, & Frank Sinatra

In your opinion what is one of World’s biggest problem?

I think it is World hunger.

If you had one word to describe yourself what would it be?

Humble

2 comments:

  1. Love this Jared! Where's your bucket list Krista?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting. You are a great guy and have your priorities in the right place. Love you.

    ReplyDelete