Scattered Graffiti Background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New teeth

Okay, this is not the best picture of Carter. I didn't now how else to get a picture of the new teeth that are coming in on top. He looks like a little vampire. He will now have four teeth on top and two on bottom. And oh boy, I can tell that they are coming in because he is so cranky. I can hardly get anything done since he wants to be held constantly and is very fussy. It will be nice when this phase passes. I finally had to put him in his crib this morning to get anything done. I felt bad, but I knew that needed to focus on the task at hand and not get frustrated with him while doing that. I guess moms need a time out every once in a while also. I also have been trying really hard to get to things on time and have not been able to since I have been stopping every few seconds to console him. I eventually did get to the mother baby circle 5 to 10 minutes late. On the bright side that is better than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment