Scattered Graffiti Background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Caucus

Jared, Tracy, Kayla, and I had the privilege of going to our first Caucus here in Idaho. It was a neat experience to go and have a say by voting for who we wanted to run. Once it started at 7pm the doors were shut and there was no access in once you left. They gave us a token and called you down by sections to put your token in the bucket of your choice and then once everyone cast their vote they tallied all the votes.The first round Mitt Romney was in first place, but did not have 51 percent so we had to do a second round which Jared was able to stay and do. I had to get home to the kids. I was really excited to hear that Mitt Romney won. This was history in the making and I felt privileged to be a part of it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took the opportunity to do it. We will go on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete