Scattered Graffiti Background

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bailey's Birthday Party


Bailey getting to be one of the first ones to eat a
piece of her Birthday cake. She mainly like eating
the frosting on top.

Singing Happy Birthday to Bailey. She actually knew
how to blow out the three candles.

My little three year old.

She loved all the toys she got. She could not concentrate
on just one.

Bailey, Bethany and Martin eating at the kiddie
table while Carter ate at his high chair.

My cousin Reed and his wife Christine.

It can't get any easier than Little Caesar.

I can't believe my little girl is three. She has been such a blessing in our lives. I love this age because she is so eager and willing to learn as we go over sentences and words. It seems she is picking something up everyday. She is always bounding with energy and entertained very easy as she plays. She also will settle down for a little cuddle time as we read a book or let me tickle her arm. For I love my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment