Scattered Graffiti Background

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve dinner


My grandparents have been really good examples
to me. They have showed me that fairy tales do
exist and if you live your life righteously you can
have a good life.

Eating Christmas dinner.


Kelly and Kari posing for the camera.

Carter was not interested in eating at the kiddie
table. So daddy held him while he ate!

Tyler, Garret, and Matt waiting in line for dinner.

I always look forward to getting together with my
family. This year we met at my aunt Terry Lynn's
house on Christmas eve for a good ham dinner.
It is nice to be with those you know and love and
be able to joke around and laugh with one another.
I love these times because of the many memories
that are created and are able to be cherished for
many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment