Scattered Graffiti Background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Opening Gifts


My model!!! Bailey posing with the hat her aunt
Kayla made for her.

For Christmas Kai and Bailey and Carter got tables
from Grandma Ott. They spent a half hour sitting
and coloring on this table.

I was trying to have her help me open this gift,
but she was not really interested in opening any
gifts. She just wanted to play with them instead.
I think she will understand more next year.

I am not sure what is going on here. I think that
they are just playing around.

Kari was making Carter Smile so we could take a
picture. I just wish we could get him to look at
the camera.

Yeah, you can tell Carter does not want to have
anything to do with this hat also made by Kayla.

Yeah, he didn't really care for this hat either.

We spent our Christmas at Kelly and Kari's house in
Twin Falls. We ended getting up about 7:30 to Skype
my mom so should be with us on Christmas day and
watch the kids open up their gifts. Kari got her a camera
and microphone so we could do this. It was nice. I think
the last time I spent Christmas with my mom was in 2006
when she met Jared for the first time. So it was nice to see
her on camera instead of talking to her by phone. I was really
spoiled this year with everything we got, especially the kids
were. I really wanted to make sure they had a nice Christmas
even though Jared and I did not do anything for each other.
My Christmas gift from Jared will come at the end of January.
It's gas to get to Twin with. Kari is giving me her really nice
Entertainment center when they get their big flat screen TV.
I am really excited to get it. It is really nice and made from
natural wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment