Scattered Graffiti Background

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hair cut for miss Bailey




 Once I had straighted Bailey's hair I realized just how much she needed a hair cut. I was thinking of taking her to the Hair Salon to do it because I did not want to hassle with her moving her head all over the place and I was not sure if she would sit still. Everyone talked me into doing it since I had my Cosmetology License. It was nice of Sam to help distract her as I cut her hair, plus there were a few incentives like Toy Story and chocolate so she was quite good, surprisingly. I was planning of only taking off a couple of inches and instead decided since she had three different layers in her hair just to even it all out by making it one length. I was a little nervous to do this because I have only had her hair cut once and I was also worried that she would not retain her ringlets. Oh well. It looks so healthy and hair is so forgiving. I will post more pictures of her hair cut.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I think I want to cry! Glue it back! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It will grow back. I just have to keep telling myself that and she really needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how long it was straight. She does look older with it straight. I look forward to seeing more pics of her haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like she sat really still for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She didn't a really good job. I have been meaning to take some pictures of her new cute hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to straighten her hair...so pretty..I miss u all...kiss ur kids 4 me. i love ya'll

    ReplyDelete