Scattered Graffiti Background

Monday, April 9, 2012

Speech Update

I may sometimes feel like a broken record but she is catching on so fast. I am always amazed to see what she picks when I think she is not getting it, or is not listening. When we got up this morning she said, "Carter is awake." and then she said, "Carter is crying." As the day progressed she told me as she was playing with the her dolls that they needed a nap because they were tired. She also was playing with her Barbie and asked where her glasses were. And when we were in the car on the way to school she said, "I am tired." I am so thrilled to see the progress she has made even within a day or even a week, especially since a couple of months ago she was babbling.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear of her progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too. She might be okay when she gets to Kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good progress report! Way to go Bailey!

    ReplyDelete